In the first module we will go over all the more advanced slap techniques.
- Lesson 1: Collection Of 5 Famous Riffs
- Lesson 2: 3 Finger Triplets
- Lesson 3: Marcus Miller Sile Triplets
- Lesson 4: Wooten-style triplets
- Lesson 5: Mr King Triplets
In the second unit, we’ll work on metrics with several displacement exercises.
- Lesson 6: Summary of All Grooves Covered
- Lesson 7: 3 Finger Shifts
- Lesson 8: Miller Style Shifts
- Lesson 9: Wooten-style shifts
- Lesson 10: Mr. King Moves
In the third module we will begin to apply the techniques seen in the first module on different styles of groove.
- Lesson 11: “Displacement Groove” 3 Finger Slap Triplets
- Lesson 12: “Displacement Groove” with “Miller style” triplets
- Lesson 13: “Displacement Groove” with “Wooten style” triplets
- Lesson 14: “Displacement Groove” with triplets “Alla King”
- Lesson 15: Lick Pick Slap & Speed Demon
In this module we will focus on pick slap technique and the “Victor Wooten Trick”.
- Lesson 16: Groove Funky Using the Pick Slap
- Lesson 17: Gospel groove using the pick slap
- Lesson 18: Groove With Triplets Using The Pick Slap
- Lesson 19: Pentatonic groove using the slap pick
- Lesson 20: Explanation of the Wooten Trick
- Lesson 21: Groove using the “Wooten Trick”
In the last module we will go over how you can create a solo using the slap technique.
- Lesson 22: Slap & Melody
- Lesson 23: King Triplets on the Major Scale
- Lesson 24: Shifting the Melody
- Lesson 25: Creating a solo – Part 1
- Lesson 26: Creating a Solo – Part 2
- Lesson 27: Creating a Solo – Part 3